Rosae Dormientes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rosae Dormientes

Home of the Visual Novel Rosae Dormientes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SitRep!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkav

Malkav

SitRep! Empty
PostSubject: SitRep!   SitRep! EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Alrighty, then; I suppose I'll start out with the most basic and obvious. Who do we have so far on the dev team? What still is needed? How much is known about the proposed Visual Novel? And what is/are the Dev(s) looking for to help build his/her/their vision of the story Rosae Dormientes is meant to tell? Wink
Back to top Go down
Carnificus
Admin
Carnificus

SitRep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SitRep!   SitRep! EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:35 am

Hey Malkav, to answer your questions here, our dev team is pretty small at the moment. To give you a bit of background, we started off as a small group that formed a few weeks after the release of KS. Although I was not a part of the initial conversation, I believe the original idea, started up in the KS forums, was to create a new story at the same location that KS was located. Of course this idea was shot down by the KS devs, however quite a few people from the thread got together and started working on a new idea.

However, since we first started working on this VN a lot of people from our group have left, at the moment we mainly consist of planners, writers, editors and a programmer, a far cry from what we started out with. A lot of roles are left to be filled, we plan to start recruiting as soon as we get some things changed around. We really haven't revealed much at the moment, someone can correct me if I'm wrong. As for what we're looking for to help create this story, I think the answer is the same as what most VN's would be, we're looking for talented individuals who can work together and create a gripping story from start to finish, something that people can walk away from feeling as though they have been affected in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Waytfm
Admin

SitRep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SitRep!   SitRep! EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:06 am

A lot is still up in the air at this moment. A lot of brainstorming is going on, and I'm not sure if I can release any specifics on where we stand right now.

As for what I personally want to see come out of this collaboration... I got started with VN's with Katawa Shoujo, and it was something that affected me profoundly. What I want to do is recreate that same feeling, that same emotional impact, but do so with my own original creation. I want to expand on the foundation that Katawa Shoujo built, and make it my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SitRep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SitRep!   SitRep! Empty

Back to top Go down

SitRep!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rosae Dormientes :: Public Forum :: Rosae Talk-
Jump to: